Exchange Hydrostatic Transmission Units
Should you find yourself in a breakdown situation, this is how the transmission exchange system works.
- Contact Hydrostatic Services to see if we have a suitable exchange transmission unit in stock.
- It is important when contacting us that you provide any identifying numbers and/or codes on the tags of the unit. This is so we can match them correctly. It is not uncommon for headers of the same model to have different model numbers on the hydrostatic transmissions.
- If we have the correct transmission model in stock, then you can arrange to have your unit transported to us.
- Your unit will be disassembled and quoted for cost of repair to our remanufacture standard.
- Upon acceptance of the quote and payment, despatch will be arranged according to your instructions for transport or pick up of your hydrostatic transmission.
- If you wish to access account arrangements, you may wish to check which agents we have in your area with an established Hydrostatic Services account facility then have them arrange the job on your behalf.
Contact us with any questions.